Just a reminder that I’m running a workshop in Dubai on the FS700 on the 22/23rd of November. The outline agenda for each day is as follows:
FS700 4K Raw Workshop:
• Introduction to 4K, what is 4K and what benefits can it bring, even for HD production.
• The difference between conventional shooting and using raw.
• Introduction to NEX-FS700RH
• FS700 4K Raw setup
• Raw workflow considerations and overview.
• Managing and monitoring high dynamic range images.
• Using Picture Profiles and Look Up Tables for monitoring (LUT’s).
• Practical: Correct S-Log2 exposure.
• Practical: Pushing the camera to its limits, discovering how far you can push your exposure.
• Practical: Shooting in 4K, re-framing in post-production.
• The future of TV, Internet and web delivery and the importance of 4K acquisition.
• Introduction to PXW-Z100
For more information please contact Advanced Media in Dubai: http://www.amt.tv/event/FS700-Workshop/