Sony ALPHA cameras.
Click on the links below to find guides and information about the Sony A7 series of cameras.
Exposure Guide for S-log2 (S-log3) and the A7s and other Sony Alpha Stills Cameras. What is S-Log gamma and getting exposure right.
- Mac Driver For Sony Alpha and PXW-FS5 firmware updates. USB Firmware driver for High Sierra.
- Venice Look LUT’s For 14 stop cameras A7, FS5, FS7, F5, F55 etc.
- Why is the white balance limited to 3 presets when using S-Log2, S-Log3 or raw?
- Sony RX0 – Is this the ultimate mini-cam (for now at least).
- The great S-Log2 or S-Log3 debate.
- Using S-Log2 and S-Log3 with the Sony A6300 (with LUT’s to download).
- Why It’s Helpful To Over Expose S-Log, Especially If You Only Have 8 Bit Recording.
- S-Log2 to Canon LUT’s for the FS7/F5/F55/A7s
- Using S-log2 and S-Log3 from the A7S (or any Alpha camera) in post production.
- Sony A7s or AX100, perhaps the PXW-X70?
- Exposing and Using S-Log2 on the Sony A7s (or any other Alpha camera). Part One: Gamma and Exposure.
- Set of 20 Cube LUT’s for the Sony A7S.
- 10 days with the A7s. I LOVE this camera!
If you would like to know more about how to use these cameras, why not attend one of the many workshops and seminars that I run.
- Free ProRes Raw and Sony Venice Webinars
- Interfoto Video Camp, Oslo, 7-8th March 2018
- Sony Pro Tour – Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen.
- Sony Pro Tour Oslo Feb 8th March 2018
- Aurora Tours winter 2018/2019 – Now better value than ever!
- Digital Film Making Workshop – Dubai.