SONY PMW-EX3 Central PA and Beyond!

List yourself here if you have XDCAM kit in the USA. Also XDCAM kit rental.
kspahr

SONY PMW-EX3 Central PA and Beyond!

Post by kspahr » July 17th, 2012, 4:50 pm

I would like to introduce you to my freelance services for those occasions when you need another camera and operator. I'm located in Carlisle, PA but travel is not a problem.

I own and operate a Sony PWM-EX3 with the usual accessories such a Sachtler tripod, a pair Sennheiser G3 wireless units, a Rode NTG2 shotgun, etc., etc..

I have recently completed my first feature length documentary which I wrote, shot, edited and currently in the process of selling. It is the story of the world's largest and longest running fairy festival. Clips from the movie may be viewed at http://glenrockfae.com

At this point in my life I do not wish to run a production company instead I prefer to take on the occasional freelance shoot. It is my belief that when hired in a freelance position it is important to know how to take direction and keep a low profile. I sure the last thing you need is a "know it all hot-shot".

I am flexible on my rates since there are so many circumstances that vary with every job. Please contact me and will discuss how I can meet your needs.

I would appreciate it if you would keep my contact information in your files and consider me the next time you could use another shooter. (Sorry but I do not rent out my equipment.)

kevin.spahr at spahrproductions.com