ex1r and e-film adaptors

Discuss all aspects of the EX series camcorders here.
nicbeery

ex1r and e-film adaptors

Post by nicbeery » May 13th, 2012, 2:20 pm

Hi,
I'm looking to discuss the successful process of formatting sdhc cards in an e-films adapter on my new ex1r. I have the e-films sdxc adapter and have successfully formatted two Transcend 16 gig cards and two delkin devices 32 gig cards. Now I just nbought four 32 gig delkin devices cards and the photo of them on B&H looked identical to the ones I've had for two years. When they arrived, they say the specs are the same as the old ones, but the sticker on the sdhc cards look different.

The problem is really that I can't format them. I have an ex1r with version 1.20. The cards are delkin devices class 10 "good" cards. That's how they rate them now I guess.

I am really trying to find an easy way to format cards now and in the future, because I am planing on using a lot of new cards and simply selling them to the clients at the end of shoots.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Cheers,
Nic
nicbeery

Re: ex1r and e-film adaptors

Post by nicbeery » May 15th, 2012, 3:31 pm

Is there anyone oput there who can tell me what brand and model SDHC cards they use in the e-films hdsx reader for ex1r v. 1.20? I just want to get cards that work and have struck out twice now.
alisterchapman
Site Admin

Re: ex1r and e-film adaptors

Post by alisterchapman » May 17th, 2012, 11:12 pm

Don't e-films have guidelines?