EX3 LCD optimum viewing angle

Discuss all aspects of the EX series camcorders here.
singledollarbill

EX3 LCD optimum viewing angle

Post by singledollarbill » September 23rd, 2011, 4:45 am

Is it my imagination or is the EX3's LCD monitor best viewed a few degrees ABOVE perpendicular? That is, if the monitor were 100% vertical, looking slightly "high angle" at it. It's a very minor point but kind of a nice feature if true. I hadn't heard this or seen it in any literature so far.

Bill Elias
Durham NC USA
alisterchapman
Site Admin

Re: EX3 LCD optimum viewing angle

Post by alisterchapman » September 25th, 2011, 8:47 pm

I've noticed the same.
louis

EX3 LCD Quality

Post by louis » February 15th, 2012, 9:56 am

Hi Team,

I have a query regarding EX3 LCD output. When i am shooting i could found that the camera LCD is giving super quality output,but when i am seeing the same output in online (particularly LED SCREENS AND CRT MONITORS, JVC MONITORS) its showing high colors means we cant see the image in video and could not find also, some time showing the entire recording in reddish color. if you give your email id i will send the some clips.

my email id mediaforgod@gmail.com.

Could somebody helpout me regarding this issue, till then i could not use my camera untill get resolve this problem.

Please....

Thanks
Louis
alisterchapman
Site Admin

Post by alisterchapman » February 19th, 2012, 10:55 pm

What software are you using to edit and view your material?

When you play back a pre recorded clip in the camera does it look OK?
louis

Post by louis » February 27th, 2012, 5:24 pm

Yes it's ok. Actually we recorded church cermons with F3K and EX3. We are not utilizing the camera output properly. One thing i will let you know that recording format is in PAL. I could not found that there is no difference between EX3 and other cameras. Please help out in this regard.

Thanks
Louis.
louis

Post by louis » February 27th, 2012, 5:28 pm

Our editing software is FCP, viewing material is CRT monitors and LCD. Normally we are broadcasting the programmes of our church sermons. Viewers are viewing in general CRT and LCD monitors.