What is HDR (High Dynamic Range)? What do I need to know, why is it important and how is it going to effect the way I shoot and post produce my videos? Click on the links below to find out more about the exciting world of HDR video.
- Atomos release new Neon range of HDR monitors with Dolby Vision.
- New Atomos Shogun 7 with Dolby Vision Out and 15 stop screen.
- Philips Extreme Earth Episode 2 now on YouTube.
- Venice in Cape Town. HDR Video excerpt.
- Revised and improved HLG camera LUT for FS7, F5 and F55.
- ProRes Raw and Atomos Inferno and Sumo – BIG deal for the FS5 and FS7!!
- Sony Pro Tour – Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen.
- Sony Pro Tour Oslo Feb 8th March 2018
- The making of “Fire and Iron”.
- What is HLG and what is it supposed to be used for?
- PXW-FS5 Firmware Version 4.0 with HDR and 2000ISO for S-Log
- Want to shoot direct to HDR with the PXW-FS7, PMW-F5 and F55?
- PXW-FS5 and PXW-Z150 to get Hybrid Log Gamma for direct HDR production.
- What does Rec-2020 on the PXW-FS7 II really mean?
- Webinar Recordings.
- What does HDR mean in the world of video production?