Most Recent Posts
- Hack to get internal 4K on the Sony PMW-F5
- Samyang launches 50mm Cine Lens
- Sony Launches New PXW-X500 XDCAM Shoulder Mount CCD camcorder with XAVC
- Scheider Xenon FF Prime Lenses.
- Calling all XDCAM shooters – win a Sony Action Cam.
- Exposing and Using S-Log2 on the Sony A7s. Part One: Gamma and Exposure.
- Set of 20 Cube LUT’s for the Sony A7S.
- Paul Warsaw on Samyang launches 50mm Cine Lens
- Robin Probyn on Samyang launches 50mm Cine Lens
- Harry Goldhagen on Sony Launches New PXW-X500 XDCAM Shoulder Mount CCD camcorder with XAVC
- George Griswold on Sony Launches New PXW-X500 XDCAM Shoulder Mount CCD camcorder with XAVC
- Robert on How the FS-700 shoots slow motion.
Tag Archives: matrix
These are the picture profiles that I am currently tending to favour for the EX1, EX1R and EX3. Please remember that picture profiles are entirely subjective. These settings work for me, that doesn’t mean they are perfect or for everyone. … Continue reading
I’ve been working some more on picture profiles for the PMW-F3, mainly matrix settings. You can download the full set by clicking here: ac-profiles. Download the zip file, unzip and place the “Sony” folder in the root of an SxS card … Continue reading
OK here we go. Here are some notes from testing my PMW-F3. First thing is… aliasing… a zone plate looks pretty bad with a fair amount of aliasing. I had heard rumours of this from others with pre-production units, but … Continue reading
So… you want to change the look of the colour in your pictures but are not sure how to do it. One of the first things that you need to understand is the relationship between white balance and the colour … Continue reading