Most Recent Posts
- Vocas PMW-F5 and PMW-F55 Shoulder Rig. Really Nice Stuff.
- Alister’s NAB Round Up.
- New Canon ENG style cinema lens.
- Understanding Sony’s SLog3. It isn’t really noisy.
- New Extended Version Supercell Video.
- Are You Screwing Up Your Footage In Resolve?
- What causes CA or Purple and Blue fringes in my videos?
- alisterchapman on Vocas PMW-F5 and PMW-F55 Shoulder Rig. Really Nice Stuff.
- Robin Probyn on Vocas PMW-F5 and PMW-F55 Shoulder Rig. Really Nice Stuff.
- alisterchapman on NEX-FS700 In Depth Review.
- alisterchapman on Cine-EI Mode when recording S-Log2/3 and raw on the F5 and F55.
- alisterchapman on Understanding Log and Exposure Levels (also other gammas). PLEASE READ and understand.
Tag Archives: matrix
These are the picture profiles that I am currently tending to favour for the EX1, EX1R and EX3. Please remember that picture profiles are entirely subjective. These settings work for me, that doesn’t mean they are perfect or for everyone. … Continue reading
I’ve been working some more on picture profiles for the PMW-F3, mainly matrix settings. You can download the full set by clicking here: ac-profiles. Download the zip file, unzip and place the “Sony” folder in the root of an SxS card … Continue reading
OK here we go. Here are some notes from testing my PMW-F3. First thing is… aliasing… a zone plate looks pretty bad with a fair amount of aliasing. I had heard rumours of this from others with pre-production units, but … Continue reading
So… you want to change the look of the colour in your pictures but are not sure how to do it. One of the first things that you need to understand is the relationship between white balance and the colour … Continue reading