Most Recent Posts
- PXW-Z100 Frame Grabs
- Want to know more?
- Understanding Log and Exposure Levels (also other gammas). PLEASE READ and understand.
- Alphatron ProPull mini follow focus.
- What’s the difference between Latitude and Dynamic Range?
- Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q has landed.
- The copyright minefield, who owns the rights in a commissioned work?
- SMD on PXW-Z100 Frame Grabs
- alisterchapman on Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q has landed.
- alisterchapman on Understanding Log and Exposure Levels (also other gammas). PLEASE READ and understand.
- Gaylen Nebeker on Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q has landed.
- melk on Sony Action Cam with WiFi. HDR-AS15. How to connect to your phone or tablet.
Tag Archives: matrix
These are the picture profiles that I am currently tending to favour for the EX1, EX1R and EX3. Please remember that picture profiles are entirely subjective. These settings work for me, that doesn’t mean they are perfect or for everyone. … Continue reading
I’ve been working some more on picture profiles for the PMW-F3, mainly matrix settings. You can download the full set by clicking here: ac-profiles. Download the zip file, unzip and place the “Sony” folder in the root of an SxS card … Continue reading
OK here we go. Here are some notes from testing my PMW-F3. First thing is… aliasing… a zone plate looks pretty bad with a fair amount of aliasing. I had heard rumours of this from others with pre-production units, but … Continue reading
So… you want to change the look of the colour in your pictures but are not sure how to do it. One of the first things that you need to understand is the relationship between white balance and the colour … Continue reading