Most Recent Posts
- NextoDI to show new NVS25B Storage Bridge at IBC.
- Sony A7s or AX100, perhaps the PXW-X70?
- Don’t Confuse a DIT with a Data Wrangler or Runner.
- So, if I can hack an F5 for 4K, can I also get the F55’s color gamut?
- Listen Up, XDCAM USERS!
- From Script to Screen. SEVA Fest 2014 film makers festival, South East Virginia.
- The RIGHT way to get good timecode sync with multiple cameras.
Tag Archives: matrix
These are the picture profiles that I am currently tending to favour for the EX1, EX1R and EX3. Please remember that picture profiles are entirely subjective. These settings work for me, that doesn’t mean they are perfect or for everyone. … Continue reading
I’ve been working some more on picture profiles for the PMW-F3, mainly matrix settings. You can download the full set by clicking here: ac-profiles. Download the zip file, unzip and place the “Sony” folder in the root of an SxS card … Continue reading
OK here we go. Here are some notes from testing my PMW-F3. First thing is… aliasing… a zone plate looks pretty bad with a fair amount of aliasing. I had heard rumours of this from others with pre-production units, but … Continue reading
So… you want to change the look of the colour in your pictures but are not sure how to do it. One of the first things that you need to understand is the relationship between white balance and the colour … Continue reading