Most Recent Posts
- PXW-X70 Teaser Video.
- SLR Magic 1.33x Anamorphot, anamorphic lens adapter.
- Sony’s Professional Hard Drives.
- Quick tips for shooting lightning – Video and Stills.
- Lastolite EzyBalance Calibration Card – Pop-up grey card and 90% white card. Review.
- Major Update to my Cine-EI guide for the PMW-F55 and PMW-F5
- Quick test of the CommLite EF to NEX lens adapter. CN-EF-NEX
- Mthobisi Phungula on Sample Footage from PXW-X180 XAVC/XDCAM/AVCHD camcorder.
- RP on Cine-EI Mode when recording S-Log2/3 and raw on the F5 and F55.
- Kadshah Nagibe on Quick test of the CommLite EF to NEX lens adapter. CN-EF-NEX
- Cliff on Quick test of the CommLite EF to NEX lens adapter. CN-EF-NEX
- Dave Dugdale on Exposing via LUT’s with the PMW-F5 and PMW-F55.
Tag Archives: matrix
These are the picture profiles that I am currently tending to favour for the EX1, EX1R and EX3. Please remember that picture profiles are entirely subjective. These settings work for me, that doesn’t mean they are perfect or for everyone. … Continue reading
I’ve been working some more on picture profiles for the PMW-F3, mainly matrix settings. You can download the full set by clicking here: ac-profiles. Download the zip file, unzip and place the “Sony” folder in the root of an SxS card … Continue reading
OK here we go. Here are some notes from testing my PMW-F3. First thing is… aliasing… a zone plate looks pretty bad with a fair amount of aliasing. I had heard rumours of this from others with pre-production units, but … Continue reading
So… you want to change the look of the colour in your pictures but are not sure how to do it. One of the first things that you need to understand is the relationship between white balance and the colour … Continue reading