Most Recent Posts
- Tales of exposure from the grading suite.
- What is “Exposure”
- Notes on Timecode sync with two cameras.
- Tested: Lexar XQD cards in the PXW-FS7 and PMW-F5
- Scene Files (Picture Profiles) for the PXW-FS7
- PXW-FS7. Turn OFF white clip if using Hypergammas!
- Over and Under Exposure LUT’s for the PXW-FS7, PMW-F5 and PMW-F55
Tag Archives: NXCAM
To see the video scroll down to the next blog entry. The main aim of the shoot was to see how the FS100 held up against the F3. We shot on a bright sunny day by the River Thames and … Continue reading
Well the rumours have been circulating for some time and prototypes have been seen at various trade shows, but the full details have been sparse to say the least. Well here it is, it’s called the FS-100 and it’s a … Continue reading
Hi all. This is a quick day one report from Interbee in Tokyo. Sony today revealed the often rumoured “other” 35mm camera to feature in their product line up that will be sold along side the already announced PMW-F3 (more … Continue reading