Most Recent Posts
- SLR Magic 1.33x Anamorphot, anamorphic lens adapter.
- Sony’s Professional Hard Drives.
- Quick tips for shooting lightning – Video and Stills.
- Lastolite EzyBalance Calibration Card – Pop-up grey card and 90% white card. Review.
- Major Update to my Cine-EI guide for the PMW-F55 and PMW-F5
- Quick test of the CommLite EF to NEX lens adapter. CN-EF-NEX
- PMW-F55 and F5 Viewfinder High Contrast Mode as a LUT for HFR.
- Dave Dugdale on Exposing via LUT’s with the PMW-F5 and PMW-F55.
- David Maurits on Cine-EI Mode when recording S-Log2/3 and raw on the F5 and F55.
- Paul Warsaw on Lastolite EzyBalance Calibration Card – Pop-up grey card and 90% white card. Review.
- Peter Ford on Lastolite EzyBalance Calibration Card – Pop-up grey card and 90% white card. Review.
- Harry Goldhagen on Quick test of the CommLite EF to NEX lens adapter. CN-EF-NEX
Tag Archives: NXCAM
To see the video scroll down to the next blog entry. The main aim of the shoot was to see how the FS100 held up against the F3. We shot on a bright sunny day by the River Thames and … Continue reading
Well the rumours have been circulating for some time and prototypes have been seen at various trade shows, but the full details have been sparse to say the least. Well here it is, it’s called the FS-100 and it’s a … Continue reading
Hi all. This is a quick day one report from Interbee in Tokyo. Sony today revealed the often rumoured “other” 35mm camera to feature in their product line up that will be sold along side the already announced PMW-F3 (more … Continue reading