Most Recent Posts
- Vocas PMW-F5 and PMW-F55 Shoulder Rig. Really Nice Stuff.
- Alister’s NAB Round Up.
- New Canon ENG style cinema lens.
- Understanding Sony’s SLog3. It isn’t really noisy.
- New Extended Version Supercell Video.
- Are You Screwing Up Your Footage In Resolve?
- What causes CA or Purple and Blue fringes in my videos?
- alisterchapman on Vocas PMW-F5 and PMW-F55 Shoulder Rig. Really Nice Stuff.
- Robin Probyn on Vocas PMW-F5 and PMW-F55 Shoulder Rig. Really Nice Stuff.
- alisterchapman on NEX-FS700 In Depth Review.
- alisterchapman on Cine-EI Mode when recording S-Log2/3 and raw on the F5 and F55.
- alisterchapman on Understanding Log and Exposure Levels (also other gammas). PLEASE READ and understand.
Tag Archives: NXCAM
To see the video scroll down to the next blog entry. The main aim of the shoot was to see how the FS100 held up against the F3. We shot on a bright sunny day by the River Thames and … Continue reading
Well the rumours have been circulating for some time and prototypes have been seen at various trade shows, but the full details have been sparse to say the least. Well here it is, it’s called the FS-100 and it’s a … Continue reading
Hi all. This is a quick day one report from Interbee in Tokyo. Sony today revealed the often rumoured “other” 35mm camera to feature in their product line up that will be sold along side the already announced PMW-F3 (more … Continue reading