Sony ALPHA cameras.
Click on the links below to find guides and information about the Sony A7 series of cameras.
Exposure Guide for S-log2 (S-log3) and the A7s and other Sony Alpha Stills Cameras. What is S-Log gamma and getting exposure right.
- Real Time Northern Lights, Shot with The FX3
- DaVinci resolve Frame Rendering Issue and XAVC
- Fixing Hot or Bright Pixels On the Sony FX3
- Understanding Sony’s Viewfinder Display Gamma assist.
- Which Sony ISO RatingS Are Correct?
- Don’t Panic! The A7S III didn’t just make your big pro camera obsolete.
- Why Does S-Log Recorded Internally Look Different To S-Log Recorded On An External Recorder?
- Sony’s XLR-K3M Includes an MI Shoe relocation cable!
- The “E” in “E-Mount” stands for Eighteen.
- Sony’s Internal Recording Levels Are Correct.
- Atomos Ninja V, the arctic and the Northern Lights.
- Do the images from my Sony camera have to look the way they do?
- New Venice Look LUT’s Version 3. Includes minus green LUTs. For FX9, FX6, FS5, FS7, F55, A7S, A7R.
- Mac Driver For Sony Alpha and PXW-FS5 firmware updates. USB Firmware driver for High Sierra.
- Venice Look LUT’s For 14 stop cameras A7, FS5, FS7, F5, F55 etc.
- Why is the white balance limited to 3 presets when using S-Log2, S-Log3 or raw?
- Sony RX0 – Is this the ultimate mini-cam (for now at least).
- The great S-Log2 or S-Log3 debate.
- Using S-Log2 and S-Log3 with the Sony A6300 (with LUT’s to download).
- Why It’s Helpful To Over Expose S-Log, Especially If You Only Have 8 Bit Recording.
- S-Log2 to Canon LUT’s for the FS7/F5/F55/A7s
- Using S-log2 and S-Log3 from the A7S (or any Alpha camera) in post production.
- Sony A7s or AX100, perhaps the PXW-X70?
- Exposing and Using S-Log2 on the Sony A7s. Part One: Gamma and Exposure.
- Set of 20 Cube LUT’s for the Sony A7S.
- 10 days with the A7s. I LOVE this camera!
If you would like to know more about how to use these cameras, why not attend one of the many workshops and seminars that I run.