Editing XDCAM with Adobe Premiere
1 post • Page 1 of 1
On a recent YouTube presentation by ProAV TV, Alister recommended H.265 as a delivery format (albeit with longer encoding times depending on CPU). I decided to give it a try using "hardware encoding." The result introduced an error in bottom most pixels that sort of reminds me of head switching found on certain 3/4-inch Umatic and most VHS vcrs. Here's the file https://youtu.be/P8dsJ299I6w I switched to software encoding and that fixed the problem, however at the "highest" quality setting, 20-minutes for a 1:50 program (2017 IMac Pro). About 2.5 minutes in the "Higher" setting. No complaint, just an observation.