EX1R does not give the right structure to videofiles anymore

Discuss all aspects of the EX series camcorders here.
TedDmn

EX1R does not give the right structure to videofiles anymore

Post by TedDmn » July 6th, 2014, 12:21 pm

Hi, my EX1R worked fine untill now. But now, when recording, I can replay the clips in the viewfinder (there is video AND audio), but when importing the files into Premiere CS6 as usual, Adobe Premiere doesnt recognize them anymore. I tested Premiere, it workes fine when importing older files from before this issue. As well Premiere CS6 als Premiere CC as well as After Effects doesnt accept the "new" files. Doesnt matter if I import directly or trought the browser, no difference. Therefore I reset the camera, made some new shots, same problem. The SD cards are okay, I even tested to be sure three different cards and the problem stays. Now I suspect the EX1r doesnt write the files as it should. I am not sure but when I compare the file structure of older -good- footage with now (see picture attached), I can see some differences between this old footage an the new footage. Could that be the reason? Because I cant use the camera in this way if I cant import the files for editing. More important, what could be done when even resetting the camera doesnt work? Any ideas?
Would be of great help, thanks! Ted
Attachments
ABFiles.jpg
ABFiles.jpg (130.25 KiB) Viewed 14589 times