Sony have just released firmware version 4.02 for the PXW-FS5. This firmware fixes the bugs found by Sony in the initial release of the version 4 firmware and includes the new Hybrid Log Gamma picture profile No. 10 along with a change to the cameras base ISO rating. I note that there is no mention of the problems with HLG clips in Adobe Premiere, so this will require further testing to see if this has been fixed.
The firmware can be downloaded from here:
Ver4.02 (Functionally, it is the same as the Ver.4.00.)
V4.02 fixes the following issue:
1. Video image may be recorded with short delay of 2 or 3 frames of audio in other recording modes than AVCHD.
2. When choosing [HLG1],[HLG2] or [HLG3] in the PictureProfile and CENTER SCAN in the CAMERA/PAINT menu, rebooting the camera may cause brightness and color shift.
Ver4.00(For your information)
1. Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) by shooting in Hybrid Log-Gamma** (HLG) standard
2. Support for continuous 120fps High Frame Rate (HFR) recording in 1080p with CBKZ-FS5HFR (sold separately)
3. Option to change the minimum ISO sensitivity number to ISO 2000 from ISO 3200 when recording S-Log2/S-Log3