Adobe released Premiere CC today. This includes Media Encoder CC and both packages have support for Sony’s XAVC codec. It’s a major update so can be installed alongside Premiere 6 to allow for easy migration from one to the other.
Most Recent Posts
- What is “Exposure”
- Notes on Timecode sync with two cameras.
- Tested: Lexar XQD cards in the PXW-FS7 and PMW-F5
- Scene Files (Picture Profiles) for the PXW-FS7
- PXW-FS7. Turn OFF white clip if using Hypergammas!
- Over and Under Exposure LUT’s for the PXW-FS7, PMW-F5 and PMW-F55
- How to create a User3D LUT for the PXW-FS7 and load it in to the camera